Get to know the benefits of propane for your New Hampshire home.
When you need prompt, reliable propane, look no further than Johnny Prescott Oil & Gas. As you think about your fuel options, consider the unique benefits you can enjoy when you fuel your appliances and heat your home with propane. Making the switch is easy! Contact us today to learn more and become a customer! Here’s a look at just a few of the many benefits of this greener, cleaner fuel.
- Efficient. Propane has an average efficiency of over 90%. A propane water heater, for instance, will deliver hot water far more quickly than its electric counterpart.
- Ideal for going off the grid. If you live in a region where service is spotty or it’s generally difficult to get utility service, having a tank right on your property can make a huge difference in your way of life. And you’ll never need to worry about a supply issue affecting you and your family.
- Cost-effective. When you use an energy-efficient fuel, you’ll see the difference in your bottom line. Your energy bills will be lower, and propane-powered appliances cost less to operate than electric ones in the first place! Win-win!
- Versatile. Going far beyond home heating and water heating, propane powers cooking ranges, fireplaces, generators, outdoor fireplaces and firepits, and more.
- Safe. Propane is among the safest fuel options for homes. Learn more on our propane safety page.
Turn to Johnny Prescott Oil & Propane for all of your heating oil, propane and equipment needs!
Propane can do that: for homeowners
Our appliances have the Energy Star label
When you need to install or upgrade a propane-fueled appliance in your Concord-area home, take the time to learn all about Energy Star-rated appliances. Part of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the Energy Star program was created to identify and promote energy-efficient products. Most propane appliances that are now outdated have an Energy Star-rated replacement available today.
Energy Star-rated products are in the same price category as conventional products, and given their efficiency, they often pay for themselves over time. The technology they utilize is pretty accessible. Contact our team today to ask about Energy Star-rated equipment!
We are here to make a difference for your home comfort in the greater Concord area. If you have questions about your equipment or need a repair, contact us right away!