We’re Hiring! Office Position for Heating Oil & Propane Company
Apply below to work in our family office.
Since 1940, Johnny Prescott Oil & Propane has provided heating service and fuel to the Concord, NH area. Currently, we have an open office position that involves tasks such as:
- Customer Support
- Setting up and Managing Customer Accounts
- Help Customers Schedule Deliveries and Service
- Managing electronic filing of state reports
The exact tasks for this job depend on your specific skills and experience. We want to interview you, understand your strengths and goals, and determine if you’re a good fit for our office team. Maybe you’ve worked in another office, have previous experience working at another heating oil and propane company, or looking for something different than your current job? If working for a family business in the home heating oil & propane industry interests you, please apply below and call 603-225-5991 if you have any questions.
Office Position Details
What you can expect:
- Predictable Hours
- Competitive pay – paid weekly
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan w/ Profit Sharing
- Industry Leading Benefits for full-time employees
- Paid vacation days & paid holidays
What we are looking for:
- Experience, interest, and appreciation in understanding how our office supports customer heating needs
- Ability to navigate a computer, use Excel and other office technologies
- Strong customer focus and attention to detail
- Self-confidence in solving problems
- (Not required) Flexibility to work Saturdays during the heating season
Initial Job Functions:
- Answer phone to help existing customers and new customers perform tasks like setting up accounts, paying bills, scheduling deliveries or services.
- Learn the difference in customer accounts (pre-buy, budget, automatic delivery, etc.) to help understand each customer situation a little better and help them more easily.
- Learn specialized tasks like filing our electronic state reports.
- Learn how to process transactions related to credit cards or fuel assistance.
- Develop industry knowledge to improve interactions with customers and within our business.
Please fill out the form below.
Please call the office, 603-225-5991 if you have any questions.