We’re Hiring! Service Technician for Heating Oil & Propane
Apply below. Put your Quality Service Tech Skills to Work with our company!
Since 1940, Johnny Prescott Oil & Propane has provided heating fuel and service to the Concord, NH area. We have a proven record of taking care of our employees and customers, and we’d like you to consider our heating technician job opening. Workdays as a heating technician involve working with our dispatcher to keep our fuel customers’ systems in good working order. Daily work might include:
- Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of oil and propane-fired boilers, furnaces, water heaters, and oil tanks.
- Provide final systems inspections to ensure all equipment is operating safely.
- Complete appropriate daily paperwork for each service call.
- Keep your service van organized, restocked, and ready for the next job.
We only offer heating services to fuel customers, so we’re focused on doing a good job to minimize emergency calls and callbacks. We aren’t a heating company that consistently suggests that customers upgrade equipment unless they need it. We pride ourselves on being great heating technicians and fixing customers’ problems in the best possible way.
Fuel Delivery Job Details
What you can expect:
- Predictable Daily Work
- Occassional Emergeny Work – Primarily During the Heating Season
- Highly competitive pay – paid weekly
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan w/ Profit Sharing
- Industry Leading Benefits for full-time Service Technician
- Paid vacation days & paid holidays
- Dedicated Service Van
What we are looking for:
- Positive Reference From Within the Industry
- LP Gas License
- NORA Certification (Preferred)
- CDL-B (Preferred)
- Ability to install various types of heating equipment.
- Good Decision Making Skills
- Previous heating technician experience preferred.
Please fill out the form below.
Please call the office, 603-225-5991, if you have any questions.